Ready Steady Splash – Updated January 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENGAGEMENT
• The client agrees to engage Ready Steady Splash (RSS) to provide their child/ren with swimming lessons on a half termly basis. Terms will follow Norfolk County Council published term dates unless otherwise stated.
• RSS agrees to provide the client with structured lessons, by appropriately qualified staff, which may occasionally include ‘fun swim sessions’ at times such as Christmas, Easter and Halloween.
• The term of this agreement will be ongoing from the date the client engages RSS in providing the service. Each child will be automatically re-enrolled for each half term, unless written notice of 30 days has been received from the client, this can be done by email and latest dates for notice are shown on the Payment Dates 2023 schedule. If no written cancellation is received, RSS will invoice the client a charge equal to the cost of 1 swim lesson, currently £12.
• RSS may terminate this agreement and the provision of lessons if the client’s payment is not received by the due date or the client has not made an agreement with RSS for a later payment date.
• RSS will charge the client per 30 minute, group swim lesson, per child, paid half termly in advance, as shown below: Drayton Junior School £12.00 Group Lessons
Horsford Caiplie Pool £12.00 Group Lessons
Ludham Pool £12.00 Group Lessons
Hellesdon High School £12.00 Group Lessons
Sprowston High School £12.00 Group Lessons
1-1 or 2-1 Lessons - Please email info@readysteadysplash for more information
Current charges are subject to annual review in September.
• Charges will be invoiced for the full half term and sent to the client by email. All invoices will be for a full half term and must be paid in advance of lessons on the date specified.
• Payment will be due, according to the timetable of invoices and payments issued each year.
• Payment will be made by bank transfer to Lloyds Bank, Ready Steady Splash, 30-96-26, 28250460 using your child’s name as the payment reference.
• Unattended lessons will not be refunded or credited to the client. Providing we have been informed of your child’s absence before the day of the absence, then it is possible that RSS could offer a catchup session. Please follow the guidance on the Catchup Process paperwork being sent to you.
• Where RSS has no alternative but to cancel lessons and are unable to offer a catch-up session a credit for the cancelled lessons will be set against the clients’ next invoice. If a catch-up session has been offered, then no credit will be due.
• RSS confirms that all information relating to the client and their family will not be disclosed, divulged, revealed or reported for any purpose except as authorised by the client or as required by law. • All parents/carers/guardians will adhere to the RSS Code of Conduct and be responsible for their child/children to do the same. • All parents/carers must not use or have visible, mobile phones or other photographic/recording whilst in the pool building, this includes changing rooms. Any parent seen using a phone/photographic/recording equipment will be asked to leave. Ready Steady Splash – Updated January 2023
• As some physical contact with your child is inevitable and unavoidable all staff adhere to RSS Child Protection Policy, a copy of which can be provided on request.
• RSS reserves the right to replace or temporarily change teacher’s or programmes when necessary.
• RSS follows the pool Safety Operating Procedures and all aspects, this includes not allowing parents/carers/spectators on poolside.
• RSS does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss of property or articles left on the premises.
• RSS cannot be held responsible for any personal injury or fatality that may occur, unless found negligent by an investigating authority.
• Further information can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org